Ardent Warrior...Passionate Bard...Jealous Queen

Part 7

by ArdentTly

E-Mail: ardenttly@yahoo.com

 

Disclaimer: This story was written without the knowledge or consent of MCA/Universal and is not intended to infringe on any copyrights. This story is for intended for mature readers over the age of 18, as it contains both violence and explicit love scenes between two women. If you are offended by either, or both, of these subjects, I suggest you don't read any further.

This story is the work of the author and is protected by copyright. Please gain permission before copying and/or publishing any or all of this story.

 

Chapter 7

 

Gabrielle slowly lowered her body until she was belly-to-belly with her warrior. She leaned over and kissed each of Xena's wrists before placing them back on the bed. She gave Xena a knowing look, as if to say, "If you know what's good for you, you won't move a muscle."

She began trailing her tongue across Xena's jawline, nipping the flesh every so often. The tips of her fingers barely touching the fine hairs on Xena's torso brought moans of pleasure. Seeing her warrior so vulnerable made Gabrielle's flesh tingle. She didn't know how long Xena could last before she exploded, but the bard was going to do her best to reduce the woman to a puddle of moaning flesh. Just the thought made her thighs slick.

Xena felt as if her very skin were on fire. Every nerve ending vibrated, which in turn caused the surrounding muscle to twitch.

Gabrielle circled each nipple with the tip of her tongue. When she sucked the pert flesh of a nipple into her mouth, Xena thought she'd jump out of her skin. The same was repeated to the other nipple, and then both were abandoned for parts south.

Very slowly, Gabrielle tongued the warrior's belly button. She felt Xena's abdominal muscles grow taut with anticipation. Xena parted her legs as an invitation for further investigation. Much to her dismay, the bard stopped once again. Xena grabbed the blanket beneath her hands and held on for dear life.

Ah, what a battle of wills! Gabrielle was determined to make Xena beg, and Xena...well, she was going to hold on to that particular gift for as long as possible.

Xena brought her legs together again and lay motionless, waiting for her lover to continue. Although Xena was skilled in the various areas of lovemaking, she felt a need to let Gabrielle take the reins every so often. She had never felt that need before, and sometimes it scared her that she could give it up willingly to her bard.

Gabrielle stepped off the bed and slowly circled the bed. She tapped her lips with one forefinger, looking like she were inspecting some prized horseflesh. Then she leaned over and slowly brought her nose down to Xena's pubic hair. The warrior's thighs quivered, and it took all of Xena's might to just lie still. Gabrielle looked up into Xena's eyes and smiled wickedly. She slowly inhaled the pungent scent of the woman. "Why, Xena, you're trembling. Are you cold?" she whispered seductively.

She turned her back to Xena and straddled her knees. Xena tried hard but couldn't see what the bard was going to do. Then she felt Gabrielle's mouth on her toes, slowly sliding each one into her hot mouth. She sucked them in, one at a time, slowly drawing them into her mouth and then releasing them. As she went down on Xena's toes, her backside rose until Xena could see the pink opening of her vagina. She moaned deeply, jaw clenched. Oh, the ecstasy of it all!

Soon, Gabrielle was pumping her hips into Xena's knees. The sight of Gabrielle's dripping sex was driving Xena mad with desire. It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Then Gabrielle moved her butt up toward Xena and arched her back. Xena watched as a moist trail of love juice trickled down the bard's inner thigh. The warrior was breathing very quickly, every other breath punctuated with a low moan. Xena felt like her lower belly was a veritable volcano, waiting to explode.

The bard looked over her shoulder and said, "One finger, Xena. Push it slowly into me." Xena did as she was told and couldn't believe how hot and wet Gabrielle was. Both women moaned at the contact. When Xena's finger was deep inside, Gabrielle told her to stop and leave it there. Xena wanted nothing more than to fuck her lover long and hard. To ravish her unmercifully. Now. She took some deep breaths and concentrated on control. She was a seasoned warrior, after all. The current battle was with a bard from Poteidaia, not a cruel warlord.

Gabrielle slowly inched her way backward until her bottom was mere inches away from Xena's face. "Lick my ass, my love. Taste every inch of the skin there," she purred. Xena strained her neck forward and caressed the skin before her with the flat of her tongue. She made her way slowly to the crevice and licked its full length. Xena place the tip of her tongue over the puckered flesh within. The bard moaned and rocked back and forth. Xena brought her other hand up and encirled Gabrielle's tummy, drawing her toward the warrior's waiting mouth. She pushed her tongue past the ring of muscle and pumped in and out. "Oh, gods, Xena. It feels soo good. Now put your finger in there. Yes, like that. Oh, yes," moaned the bard.

Xena had removed her finger from the bard's hot centre and pushed it deep into the woman's anus. There was no lack of lubricant, so it went in easily. She pulled the bard closer so she had access to her hot opening. Soon, she was matching the thrusting of both tongue and finger to Gabrielle's rocking hips. Xena could feel her lover's muscles tighten, indicating her orgasm was close. Xena's own fiery center pulsed, her inner thighs drenched and quivering.

"Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, Xena!" yelled Gabrielle until her body was racked with spasms as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. She lay flat on Xena's knees, gasping, trying to catch her breath. She lay there almost purring like a soft little kitten. Xena removed her finger and lovingly caressed the bard's ass.

After Gabrielle had retained some of her composure, she got up off the bed and faced her lover. "Who were you kissing? And what is this about Kestra and Ephiny both being in the stable with you while this kissing was going on?"

"Actually, Gabrielle, ah, Kestra was kissing me, but I didn't kiss her back. Then she was kissing Ephiny, and she did kiss her back."

Gabrielle scrunched her forehead ,thinking about this. So it was just another infatuation thing for the Warrior Princess, huh?, thought the bard. She could live with that. "And why was I not invited? I mean, I know Eph's always had the hots for you, and, well, I really like her, too. And Kestra, well, she is just too cute for words."

Xena looked at her lover and chuckled deeply. "My, I think I've created a monster!" She caressed her lover's shoulders and drew her close.

"Ooh. I think we have some unfinished business, Warrior Princess. Are you up for it, love?" asked Gabrielle with a gleam in her eye.

"I'm up for anything you can throw at me, bard. Your smallest fantasy is my fondest desire."

The End

 

 

Back to Fanfic page

 

To Links page